Sadhev Ayurvedic Hair Colour with Single Process
The royal Chera queens crafted several concoctions to keep their skin looking young and radiant. However their quest to keep their hair dark as the moonless night was an endless journey. Ministers from the royal courts were often sent on voyages through the distant seas to discover secret beauty potions for dark hair.
Sadhev’s Natural Hair Colour is a dark secret our ancestors worked many nights over. It is made from home produced organic ingredients with the essence of a 200 year old ancestral wisdom.
HOW TO USE
1. Take the required amount of powder in a bowl (plastic or stainless steel) and add the right amount of normal water to it. Mix well to make a thick paste.
2. Apply the hair colour paste immediately (use within 15 min) on dry and oil free hair evenly using the hand gloves provided. Please use a comb if necessary to help ease the process.
3. Post application, cover your hair with the shower cap provided. Keep your hair in the same wet condition for 1 hour and do not dry your hair.
4. After 1 hour, please remove the shower cap and wash your hair with plain water. Please do not use any shampoo/shikakay/conditioner immediately.
5. Thoroughly wipe your hair with a towel and let your hair dry naturally. Please do not use a hair drier.
6. It’s normal for your hair to turn slightly green or blue initially. You will notice your hair gradually turn into a natural black colour within about 2-3 hours of washing and drying it.
7.Please wait for three days before using any shampoo or conditioner. We recommend using Sadhev's shampoo and conditioner to help ensure that the colour stays.
Sadhev’s Natural Hair Colour is for those looking to turn back time and age in reverse. It gently colours the greys and whites and gives the hair an exotic natural black sheen. The Natural Hair Colour - Single Process is for individuals with a lower density of grey and white hair. We recommend using the Natural Hair Colour - Single Process once every 10 days for best results. For individuals with a higher density of grey and white hair, we recommend using the Natural Hair Colour - Double Process once every 20
days for best results.
Henna - Made from coarsely crushed leaves picked delicately from Sojat, Rajastan is a natural hair conditioner for strong, thick and shiny hair. It restores the natural pH balance.
Indigo - Sourced from Sadhevana , Sadhev’s own organic farm, is a safe and natural hair dye that also provides the necessary nourishment to the scalp.
Amla - Rich in phytonutrients and vitamins that allow blood flow to stimulate hair growth. It also helps prevent frizz and makes the hair long and strong.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
NAME OF MFG: Cholayil Pvt. Ltd.
ADDRESS OF MFG
Cholayil Pvt Ltd, 8, J Block, 6th Avenue,
Anna Nagar East, Chennai – 600 102